Dynamic practice based on a sequence of specific postures (all part of the Original Ashtanga First Series), linked with the breath.
For more info, you can check out some of the main Ashtanga teachers websites:
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute, the source of Ashtanga Yoga, home of the late Sri K. Patthabi Jois.
- David Williams was one of the first occidental pupils of Sri K. Patthabi Jois.
- David Swenson is my beloved teacher, also friend of David Williams and one of Sri K. Patthabi Jois’ first American pupils.
- Kia Naddermier has been my Mysore teacher since 2015 and I feel so grateful for her kind and patient teaching.
- Kim Roberts, my very first teacher (I am forever grateful to you, Kim! ??)
- Other teachers I have studied with and for whom I have the utmost respect: Richard Freeman, Linda Munro, John Scott, Danny Paradise.