La Passerelle, Paris.
Spring Ninja Tune-Up
Sunday March 31st, 2019 - 9:30 / 12:00
- 09:30-10:30: Simple and fun techniques to (re)find lightness in your practice (and elsewhere)
- 10:30-12:00: Ashtanga First Series Reloaded (à la YogiSo)
Booking: directly online or at the end of a class
Minimum requirement: having practiced the whole Ashtanga First Series at least once.
Studio La Passerelle : 26 rue de Crussol, 75011 Paris
Ostara Yoga Retreat
April 19th to April 22nd, 2019
Come and explore the myth of Ostara through the practice of yoga, pranayama and guided meditation. One long weekend to “follow the White Rabbit” and invite fertility and creativity back into your life through simple yet powerful techniques.
Food will be catered by the great Cook Me Green team, using fresh, organic, local and seasonal food based on the principles of Ayurveda.
Earlybird: 450€ until March 15th
Normal fee: 530€ after 15/03
A 150€ deposit will secure your spot (before 15/03)
- 3 nights in double or quadruple rooms
- Meals from Friday evening until Monday noon (brunch & dinner)
- Daily yoga practices and optional night meditations
Does not include:
- Transfer to and from Hameau des Libellules
* Deposits are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.